Looking for an easy way to add nutrient-density to your meals? Try this Simple Seed Mix.
You’ll want to put this Simple Seed Mix on everything — from avocado toast, eggs, sprinkled on vegetables and in grain bowls — the options are endless.
This simple seed mix contains, you guessed it, seeds! Seeds are typically dense in minerals, plant-based protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fats.
If you’re allergic or prefer not to use one of these seeds found in the recipe, simply double up on the portion of one of the seeds you do enjoy or omit and replace with a nut. This recipe is flexible so make it work for you.
How To Use Simple Seed Mix
This is one of many healthy eating hacks I’ve trained my clients to incorporate into their diets. It’s about finding those small tweaks you can make every day to sneak in more nutrients and to help change your habits and mindset about eating to nourish yourself.
Use the seed mix in:
- Sprinkle on top of avocado toast, peanut butter toast, etc.
- Sprinkle in any salad for a crunch
- Add to smoothies for more minerals and healthy fats
- Sprinkle on top of scrambled eggs, tofu, or tempeh
- Stir in while grains are cooking like rice, quinoa, and millet
- Stir in yogurt
- Sprinkle on sliced fresh fruit (or hot stewed fruit)