Want to know more about the Raspberry Pi computer? You’ve come to the right place! In this week’s Really Useful Podcast, we take a look at what the Pi is, how easy it is to set one up, and a give you a small flavor of what can you do with one.
Despite appearances, this awesome little computer can benefit anyone, regardless of computing ability.
Join Christian Cawley and Ian Buckley and learn how easy it is to set up a Raspberry Pi, and learn about some of the projects the $35 credit card sized computer can be used for.
Really Useful Podcast Season 2 Episode 6 Shownotes
This week’s show is solely about the Raspberry Pi, but we have plenty of reference links for you to check!
- Install and operating system on your Raspberry Pi
- Record and stream live TV with the Raspberry Pi
- Use your Pi as a Plex media server
- Stream Steam games to your TV with a Raspberry Pi
- Play a theme when you enter the room
- Learn Scratch on a Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi projects for outdoors
- Use the Pi for simple IoT devices
- Build budget Raspberry Pi smart home projects
- Retro gaming on the Raspberry Pi
This week’s hosts are Christian Cawley and Ian Buckley, who you will find on Twitter as:
Know anyone who would benefit from having tech topics broken down into simplified language? Share our podcast with them, or suggest they to subscribe.
You’ll find The Really Useful Podcast on:
Subscribe now and catch the tech podcast for technophobes every week!
Read the full article: What Is a Raspberry Pi, and What Can You Do With One?