The rise of Instagram and the evolving technology inside our devices has allowed us to take amazing photos with little training. Then what separates the professional photographer from a casual selfie taker?
A professional can tell the difference between a sophisticated work of art and a snapshot dressed up in a smartphone filter. Technology has made things easier, but there’s no substitute for a DSLR camera. If you want to become a professional photographer, we have a deal for you to master photography and editing for a low price.
What’s in the Bundle?
The 15-course bundle covers everything on how to use a Canon DSLR camera, tackling challenging situations while shooting, then using adobe photoshop and other complex tools to craft your true work of art. Let’s explore this bundle?
- Canon DSLR Photography: Learn how to use a Canon DSLR camera like a pro.
- Food Photography Masterclass: A fun course to understands how to document the personality of your food creations.
- Black and White Photography Retouching in Photoshop: Add more drama to your photos and create a breathtaking B/W portfolio. It shows you the proper process, image dynamics, and contrasts.
- Adobe Photoshop CC Training: Learn the essential Adobe Photoshop skills as a complete newbie with real-life photoshop projects.
- Adobe Photoshop for Beginners Training Course: Start your Photoshop skills with basics on creating and editing your photos.
- After Effects for Photography: Learn how to enhance your photographs with Adobe After Effects. For example, add a sunset to the image, create a double exposure effect, and more.
- Studio Portrait Photography: Learn the art and craft of capturing beautiful studio portraits from headshots to full-length, groups, families, and more.
- The Art of Perspective – Tools That Make Your Pictures Pop: Learn about perspectives and create depth in every photo without leading lines or horizons, different types of perspectives, and tips and tricks.
- The Art of Finding Light – Photography for the Artist in You: This course takes a deep dive into how to find a great light that does not rely on post-production or expensive equipment.
- The Art of Figure to Ground – Photography’s Untaught Secret: Understand how to add layers to your photographs with the concept of a figure to ground relationship and start seeing things like an artist.
- The Art of Seeing – Photography Training for the Artist in You: The key to taking good photos is discovering your point of view and identifying the things that hide in plain sight. This course will change the way you see the world around you.
- Long Exposure Photography: Understand long exposure and shoot long exposure photos with iPhone and DSLR camera.
- Travel Photography: This course will teach you the skills that would help you to shoot travel photos like a pro.
- Start Your Photography Business: A step-by-step guide to launching your photography business and know the best practices of the photography gig.
- Product Photography Masterclass: Learn professional product photography from scratch with a smartphone or DSLR camera.
Turn Your Photography Into a Career
By the end of this course, you’ll learn every trick from using a camera, add effects, different types of photography, and start your business. You’ll also learn about retouching photos in Photoshop and After Effects.
So get yourself enrolled in the photography and editing masterclass and turn your passion into a career. The deal is available for only $40.