Gone are the days of the passive, laid-back, starry-eyed consumer who could get swayed by viral ads and celebrity endorsers. However, they’re not enough. The customer today is connected, informed, curious, and communicative. While all marketing efforts are geared to impact customer intent, growth hacking is different.
It is a compound of many practices, optimized and synergized to build a comprehensive strategy for rapid growth. It’s inclusive of product development, customer interaction, and technological expertise. Why not learn growth hacking strategies to scale your business.
What’s in the Bundle?
This extensive 13-course bundle covers the entire aspect of growth hacking. You’ll learn how to build an email list from scratch, use Facebook Ads to scale your campaigns and get maximum reach, and learn how to leverage other marketing platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Let’s explore this bundle in brief:
- Email marketing is an effective technique to build your audience. There are two courses on email marketing that shows you how to create an effective sale email cadence. Understand incentives, lead magnets, and understand how to use Mailchimp. In the second course, learn how to design an opt-in form and increase the churn rate.
- SEO is essential for your online business to increase visibility and rankings. The two courses on SEO provide you with in-depth training on how it works, keyword research techniques, accessibility, on-site and off-site optimization, link building, and establishing authority.
- Facebook should be a part of every growth hacker. There are three courses on Facebook ads that show you how to create a Facebook Ad campaign, re-targeting campaigns as per the demography, increasing your ROI, creating Facebook custom audiences, spying on your competitors’ ads, and more.
- Learn how to use Twitter followers, sponsored tweets, popular Twitter tools like HootSuite, CoPromote, Fiverr to get web traffic, organic engagement, and conversion.
- In the Instagram marketing course, learn how to build your brand and convert your followers into paying customers. Know all the strategies and techniques necessary for you to grow your followers. In the end, learn how to use various Instagram features to develop your account and market your business.
- Unlike other social media platforms, people visit Pinterest to spend and shop. Since women are the primary users of this platform, Pinterest marketing should be an area of interest for businesses leading in fashion, clothes, cosmetics, and more. In this course, learn how to drive traffic to your website.
- Google owns nearly 70 percent of the search market share. An investment in Google Ads has immense potential for you to get customers to your offer. This course is a quick start guide to Google pay-per-click advertisements. Know the basics of Google Ads and optimize them for maximum clicks at minimum costs.
Adopt a Growth Mindset
Growth hacking has gained momentum in recent years and fetched exponential results. Andrew Chen wrote that growth hackers are a hybrid of marketer and coder, one who looks at the traditional question of “How do I get customers for my product.” See this interesting video
So, enroll in the growth hacking strategy course and grow your business. The deal is available for only $40.