NS Society Monthly class is about ways to be more resourceful when grocery shopping, realistic ways to boost the nutrient density of any meal, ways to drink more water every day, and how much to spend on groceries per week.
March is national nutrition month so nutrition and making healthy habits around food has been top of mind with the NS community and our NS Society members!
This will be the last month videos will appear on nutritionstripped.com for the NS Society monthly class, so be sure to activate your NS Society member portal today to watch the full videos and get bonus content not found here.
To get access to your NS Society Member Portal, click here. Need support getting into your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you hooked up!
In this NS Society Monthly Class McKel answers…
- Kim Anne from our members-only Facebook group asked: “how much should you spend on groceries every week?” We cover tips for eating healthy on a budget and more ways to be resourceful with grocery shopping.
- Amy asked, “I have a challenge with staying consistent with grocery shopping – one month I’m going each week and the next I get thrown off by a busy work week or other things then I’m getting takeout all the time. Do you have any tips on how to be consistent with grocery shopping?”
- Jamie asked, “I feel like I eat pretty healthy, do you have any tips to add superfoods or more nutrients to my food?”
- Tiffany asked, “How can I stay hydrated during the day?”
Remember, as a member of the NS Society, you can submit your questions, topics, and coaching questions in your new member portal. Also, be sure to check your inbox with news on new features!
New Features: NS Society
- Account Info — To access your member account type, sign into your account here. This is where you will go if you need to update logistics (i.e. your payment method, cancellations, address updates, etc.).
- Member Portal — NEW! If you’d like to view all your NS Society member content in one easy to access place, go there now!
- Ask — NEW! We’re evolving our Q&A’s which have been reflected in articles, to video classes. Be sure to submit your question each month to have it answered in the video. Submit your questions, topics, or thoughts here.
- Join us — NEW! Join McKel and the rest of the members of the NS Society group to chat daily. Click here to request access — it’s a private group to members-only so allow 24 hours for our team to grant your access. Not all our NS Society members want additional support and accountability, so if it’s not your jam no worries, but we’d love to have you! One of many benefits of joining is we’ll be hosting occasional surprise live chats. But, more importantly, it’s a safe space to share your successes and challenges in making self-care, health, and nutrition a daily practice.